Saturday, June 13, 2009

SoFoBoMo - Images Captured




Today is the ??? day of SoFoBoMo. Please someone tell me why I did this! Oh, I remember, for the experience and the learning process. Yeah, that’s right.

Well, I have experienced –

I have also learned –

But, it is not over yet.

I now have all of the images captured that I am going to capture.

The next step is creating a book from them.

One of the most interesting things I have learned is that though I am retired, I can (and will if given the chance) over extend myself. That is what has happened this past month. I have had several trips that I had to make, obligations given last year. I have subsequently been asked to speak to other ladies’ groups, and said yes. Thus I have created more trips to make. There are miscellaneous family obligations to take fulfill. This doesn’t even include finishing a quilt for a new baby, showing a friend how to make a baby quilt.

Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

However, progress has been made. Now I am to create a cohesive series of images and “publish” them.

With this said, it has been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment